Anne Pantoja, Whitsons Culinary Group
Food Services Director
• October 2019
MS/HS Food Services Branding
Rye Neck welcomes Whitsons Culinary Group as the new Food Service Management Company for the 2019-2020 school year!
• Whitsons' Welcome Back Newsletter for Parents
• About Whitsons
• Whitsons' FD Menu Planner Flyer
• Please Note: It can take between 24-48 hours for money to appear in your child's account, so please plan accordingly.
• ATTENTION: When setting up automatic payments on the MySchoolBucks site, you will be prompted to select a fee option. Rye Neck UFSD absorbs all fees
associated with using MySchoolBucks for meal payments. Please select "Pay As You Go" and when you get to the payment page, you will see that no
additional fee is charged.
MySchoolBucks Balance Transfers
• Graduating? Leaving the District? If you need the balance in your MySchoolBucks account refunded or transferred to a sibling, please email Carolyn Mahar at
• Please note that you have 12 months from the date of graduation/leaving the District to request refunds and transfers.
Food Services Forms
• 2019-2020 Letter and Application for Free and Reduced Price School Meals/Milk (English)
• 2019-2020 Letter and Application for Free and Reduced Price School Meals/Milk (Spanish)
• Parent Letter and Registration/Payment Instructions for ALL Schools
• Staff Registration/Payment Instructions
• Miscellaneous Extras Letter (English)
• Miscellaneous Extras Letter (Spanish)
Food Services Links
• New Requirements Chart
• Elementary School Breakfast Program Exemption
• Rye Neck Student Wellness Policy
• Hearing Official: Dr. Kimberly Bucci, Assistant Superintendent for Business
• Reviewing Official: Nicole Bonilla, Secretary to Asst. Supt. for Business
• Verification Official - Nicole Bonilla, Secretary to Asst. Supt. for Business