To be eligible to tryout/practice for a Spring sport, each student must be registered online with Family ID.
• To be eligible to tryout/practice for a sport, each student must be registered online with FamilyID
• Uploading your child's valid physical to your FamilyID registration is required for each season.
A valid physical is one that does not expire before the start of practices/tryouts (see dates below).
• PLEASE double check to make sure you've registered your child for the correct sport.
• Please see the Athletics Department Webpage for details:
• February 3 - Online Athletic Registration Opens for Varsity and JV Sports
• February 25 - Deadline to register for Varsity/JV sports
• February 26 - Online Athletic Registration Opens for Modified Sports
• March 4 - Varsity and JV sports/tryouts begin
• March 18 - Deadline to register for Modified sports
• March 19 - Modified Sports Information for 7th and 8th grade students - 3 PM in Dining Hall
• March 25 - Modified sports tryouts/practices begin
SPRING SPORT OFFERINGS:
• Baseball - Varsity, JV & Modified
• Softball - Varsity, JV & Modified
• Boys' Lacrosse - Varsity, JV & Modified
• Girls' Lacrosse - Varsity, JV and Modified
• Track and Field - Varsity & Modified
• Golf - Varsity ONLY
• Boys' Tennis - Varsity and Modified
• Varsity practices held over the Spring Recess (April 13 - April 22) are at the discretion
of each team's coach and are considered mandatory for team participants. Athletes missing
practices during the Spring Recess will be subject to team discipline. This policy does not
apply to JV.
• There are no modified activities during Spring Recess.
• Visit the athletics webpage or contact the Athletic Department at 914-777-4896 with questions.
• Visit the Athletics web page for team calendars and coaches' directory:
- RETURNING FAMILIES: You may use the information you submitted in previous seasons to save time with future registrations. Please use the following steps:
1) Click on the Current Season registration form on your school's FamilyID
2) Login using the e-mail address and password you created last season
3) Choose the sport
4) Click on "Add Participant Below or Click to Select" and pick your child's name
5) Update health and demographic information, if necessary
6) Sign-off on seasonal agreements
7) Save and Submit
For more detailed instructions, please click on the following link: https://familyid.groovehq.com//knowledge_base/topics/register-for-a-program-as-an-existing-user
To sign up and eventually register for the spring season (CLICK HERE)
HAVING ANY REGISTRATION QUESTIONS OR ISSUES?
Website and Registration Help
888-800-5583 x1 OR firstname.lastname@example.org
Winter Fitness Center Hours:
Beginning November 13, 2018, the Fitness Center is open on Monday - Thursday afternoons from 3:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. for students in grades 7-12 only. Proper attire is required.
NCAA Eligibility Video
College Athletics Recruiting Information