ATHLETIC PARTICIPATION PROCEDURES FOR WINTER SEASON
To be eligible to tryout/practice for a Winter sport, each student must be registered online with Family ID.
• To be eligible to tryout/practice for a Winter sport, each student must be registered online with FamilyID.
• Please be sure to input your child's grade as of Fall 2018 when completing registration
• Please be sure to register your child only for one sport
• ImPACT concussion baseline testing done at home: please pay special attention to the registration
requirement for do-it-at-home ImPACT baseline testing for incoming 7th, 9th and 11th grade athletes ONLY.
• Please contact the Athletics Office at 914-777-4892 to arrange for a free physical if you need a new one.
• October 13 - Online Athletic Registration Opens for Varsity and JV Sports
• October 27 - Online Athletic Registration Opens for Modified Sports
• Deadline for FamilyID registration for Varsity/JV sports - October 29
• Deadline for FamilyID registration for Modified sports - November 5
• November 5 - Varsity Ice Hockey practices begin
• November 12 - All other Varsity and JV tryouts and Modified Ice Hockey tryouts begin
• November 20 - Modified Sports Information for 7th and 8th grade students - 3 PM in Dining Hall
• November 26 - Modified tryouts/practices begin
WINTER SPORT OFFERINGS:
• Boys' Basketball - Varsity, JV & Modified
• Girls' Basketball - Varsity, JV & Modified
• Bowling (Boys and Girls) - Varsity ONLY
• Indoor Track - Varsity and Modified
• Boys' Swimming and Diving - Varsity ONLY and merged with Rye and Blind Brook
• **Ice Hockey - Varsity and MOdified - Merged with Blind Brook/Harrison/Port Chester
• Prior communication with Mr. Ceglia required for participation
• Varsity practices held over the Holiday Recess (December 22 - January 1) are at the discretion
of each team's coach and are considered mandatory for team participants. Athletes missing
practices during the Holiday Recess will be subject to team discipline. This policy does not
apply to JV athletes.
• There are no modified activities during Holiday Recess.
• Visit the Athletics webpage for team calendars and coaches' directory:
• Contact the Athletic Department at 914-777-4896 with questions.
- RETURNING FAMILIES: You may use the information you submitted in previous seasons to save time with future registrations. Please use the following steps:
1) Click on the Current Season registration form on your school's FamilyID
2) Login using the e-mail address and password you created last season
3) Choose the sport
4) Click on "Add Participant Below or Click to Select" and pick your child's name
5) Update health and demographic information, if necessary
6) Sign-off on seasonal agreements
7) Save and Submit
For more detailed instructions, please click on the following link: https://familyid.groovehq.com//knowledge_base/topics/register-for-a-program-as-an-existing-user
To sign up and eventually register for the spring season (CLICK HERE)
HAVING ANY REGISTRATION QUESTIONS OR ISSUES?
Website and Registration Help
888-800-5583 x1 OR email@example.com
Fall Fitness Center Hours:
The Fitness Center is open on Monday, Tuesday & Thursday afternoons from 3:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. for students in grades 7-12 only. Proper attire is required.
NCAA Eligibility Video
College Athletics Recruiting Information